Vendetta TT - SOLD

Rat Rider

My brief experiment with the Vendetta is at an end. While I had no trouble riding it, my sensitive back could only enjoy the seat for about 20 miles. Oh well.

2015 Vendetta TT V.2 frame (lg) approximately 300 miles
Carbon 1 piece seat w/Cruzbike pad
Ultegra Cranks 34/50 170mm
Ultegra/Mavic wheels 700 - 32 spokes
FSA gossamer brakes-new
SRAM GX RD type 2 - new 10sp w/inline adjuster
SRAM Force YAW FD-new
SRAM RED 10sp shifters, new - a thing of beauty with no rival - shifts like butter - horribly expensive, I have another bike with different SRAM shifters. They are no comparison to the Reds.
11-32 new cassette
Vittoria tires
New cables and housing

My X seam is about 43.5 maybe 44 -- I measured it for another project very recently.
The bike is setup for me. The boom can be pushed in about 4" and extended at least that much.
I live near Austin TX.
Price is 3̶8̶0̶0̶ 3600 - New, they are 4500, with a much cheaper group - and unavailable

https://flic.kr/s/aHskhjHEvn

email or PM THX

ccbab9ce-3d84-4783-b4e6-08fd8563ca85_zpse0fxyogi.jpg

Last edited:

ratz

Wielder of the Rubber Mallet
Well that's a bummer; you definitely improved the setup of that bike; next owner is going to get a great deal.

jond

Zen MBB Master
yes major bummer. try running 25mm tyres at 90 psi really smooths out the ride a lot.

LarryOz

Cruzeum Curator & Sigma Wrangler
There is basically an un-spoken agreement between not to let anyone sell a V until they have exhausted all other avenues, and then some! :)
Keep trying to work it out - you will not regret it!

Charles.Plager

Recumbent Quant
There is basically an un-spoken agreement

It's quite spoken... :)

RR,
If it's a back issue because of the MBB - using your upper body aggravates your back then there isn't too much you can do.**

If your back is sore because it does not appreciate the Cruzbike seat, then there's a lot you can do.

That being said, yes, you are allowed to sell the bike regardless. :D

** Once used to the bike, you can ride the bike with minimal involvement of the upper body. So, there would be hope that you could ride a lot pain free. Of course, you'd have to get to that point, so it might not be easy...

p.s. We're annoying be we care. :)

Last edited:

MrSteve

Zen MBB Master
I hereby withdraw my offer to purchase your bike.

Back when you were considering investing in a Cruzbike, I posted:

"If you decide to buy a nice new, fast Cruzbike, and then decide that it's just not for you,
please give me first dibs on it.
-I ask this partly in jest... the fact is, no one has ever taken me up on my offer. Ever."

Since then, I have, in fact, purchased a used Vendetta V 1.5
As it turned out, I was mostly serious.

Sorry, good luck and be safe.
Be fast and safe.

-Steve