Vendetta V2 (Large) for sale

LarryOz

Cruzeum Curator & Sigma Wrangler
I'm talking about "Robert's attic". If there are any "old" V2.? parts around, I reckon he would be most likely to have them, maybe next would be Jim & Maria, and/or John T.

Rat Rider

Congrats. I hope your fit works out better than what is shown in the photos, I have never seen the boom angled like that before.

I think there is a bit of a visual/angle issue with the sale picture. I could not find another bike pic setup with the boom slammed and the steering tube in the lowest position. The picture below is close. I imagine if the bike below was moved to the lowest position above the headset, it would also be around level or appear slightly elevated. The pic below also appears to have the rear wheel slightly higher than the front.

Cutting off the boom cannot have any effect on the bike's original geometry; it limits the adjustments, but doesn't somehow change the original frame.

Or at least, that's my story...

5bdd1f5919624cc6135d03dff0c14f85.jpg

Congrats. I hope your fit works out better than what is shown in the photos, I have never seen the boom angled like that before.
When I first got my V, my boom angle was all wrong. The nose was higher than the handlebars! Turns out I got a large chainstay instead of a medium, and my legs weren't long enough for the large! Maria sent me a medium chainstay after that, of course. :)

Congrats, Rat Rider!