Wanna go on my bike?

super slim

Zen MBB Master
The handle bar stem is adjustable, and the same as mine on my Softrider V1.0.

If you gently lift up the two black stickers there is a pivot locking bolt under them, so loosen it off and also loosen the ratchet locking bolt in the front of the stem (see photos)P1170043.JPG

P1170042.JPG

now adjust the stem angle down until your thighs just don't touch the handle bars.

seat base bottom view .jpg

You could try moving the seat base forward more, so the seat back angle can be reduced, but only if the BB does not get to low that the bottom of your thighs press against the front of the seat base.

dtseng

The winter in Winnipeg is not much different from that in North Dakota. Our cycling season starts in April and ends in October. Some brave souls ride their bike all year round using studded tires or fat tires in winter.
Maria did arrange for me to try a Q559. The balance is the same as any bike. When I start to pedal, say with right foot, the force would produce a left-turn torque. I don't push the pedal straight forward, but
with a force slightly toward the right. This would cancel the left-turn torque. That's all there is to it. Since the steering column is pivoted at the top of the steerer tube, the distance from pivot to BB is much larger than that from pivot to handlebar, it is easier to control the direction with feet instead of push left/right on the handlebar. Therefore, I am confident enough to purchase a V20 for the first time.

Last edited: