WTB: Large Vendetta or Silvio

brokemyback

I'm just starting to look for recumbents. (I broke my back doing an endo from my DF roadbike last spring.) I really like the looks of these two Cruzbikes. I'd love to find a fairly recent model. I think I'm going to need large for my 47" x-seam. The new ones look fantastic, but outside my price range. Thanks!

Layne

What is your price range ? I have a Silvio S 30 that I really should sell as I have to many bikes :(. I really like the s30 and it is in perfect shape maybe 500-1000 miles on it would take 3300 for it if you are interested ... I have shorter xseam than you but it was set up at cruzbike for a bigger guy and I haven't shortened the cables so it should work fine for you ... I'm in Mississippi so if you are a long way away shipping may be an issue , but could be done ...

Layne

Central :) I'm about 2 hours northeast of Jackson or 45 miles north of meridian ... In the middle of nowhere :)

brokemyback

What is your price range ? I have a Silvio S 30 that I really should sell as I have to many bikes :(. I really like the s30 and it is in perfect shape maybe 500-1000 miles on it would take 3300 for it if you are interested ... I have shorter xseam than you but it was set up at cruzbike for a bigger guy and I haven't shortened the cables so it should work fine for you ... I'm in Mississippi so if you are a long way away shipping may be an issue , but could be done ...

Layne, Thanks so much for offering your bike. The pictures look like new! I've decided to pick up a frame kit and build one up that way. Thanks again!