WTB: Vendetta frame

Apollo

I'm looking for a Vendetta frame preferably medium size and version 2.0, but will take other versions into consideration. I'm located in Canada. Thanks

telephd

Guru
Apollo, see the Vendetta Brag

Apollo, see the Vendetta Brag Board and Pcmousley's V20 frameset for sale.

Apollo

Pcmousley's V20 sold to

Pcmousley's V20 sold to someone ahead of me. Still searching as of this posting.

LarryOz

Cruzeum Curator & Sigma Wrangler
I know someone up in Wisconsin that is selling a V1.5 (Maria Parker's bike she set many records on), but it is an entire bike. He purchased it from the Parkers but cannot ride it due to a severe back injury.
Very nicely equipped, and you could not ask for a better pedigree - I think the last time I asked he was asking around $3500.
If you are interested, please email me at larryoslund@gmail.com, and I will forward you some pictures and his email address.

Apollo

the only thing better than a second hand Vendetta is a new one Apollo.
True, but not at the current exchange rate. Second-hand will do just fine. I was going to get a V20 and it could still happen if the dollars realign better than they are at present time. I also read somewhere on this forum that the medium-size frame is out of stock. Didn't confirm this yet.

van haaften

Hi Apollo,

I have a medium Vendetta V1.5 that I may be interested in selling. It is in very good shape, just a few road/hangar rash scratches. I did make a small modification to the boom where it connects with the steering tube to get a little more cockpit space. It has the Aero 67 wheels and the SRAM Rival Force Carbon 10 speed Group. I am looking to get $2600 Canadian (yes canadian dollars) for the complete bike or $2000 Canadian for the frame. Shipping it would be up to you. I can certainly package everything up. I am located in Ontario, near Toronto and I suspect you are on the west coast?

Email me at vanhaaften@cogeco.ca for pictures and further discussion.

Marty van Haaften