Silvio S30 Framesets have been incredibly popular.
Next batch will be ready March 30th, 2015.
Pre-Order yours today!
Frameset includes: frame, fork, seat and handlebars.
NEW: Pre-order a complete S30. Click here to pre-order now.
Unleash your speed with the Cruzbike Silvio S30. The revolutionary Cruzbike S30 allows road warriors to train longer, harder and faster. Whether you want to sweat it out, putting your weekday demons down in hard solitary weekend rides or you want to school your fellow warriors on that tough 2 mile segment, the Cruzbike S30 is your steed.
You have the discipline and the will. The Cruzbike S30 allows you to use it. No longer plagued by dangerous musculoskeletal issues and inefficient body position, you’ll be limited only by your trembling, spent muscles when you ride this recumbent bike.
The Cruzbike S30 is truly intelligent bike design, allowing use of all major muscle groups in a powerful yet ergonomic way. Be free of sore neck or back, numb butt, hands or wrists while riding in an aerodynamic position that beats even that of a traditional time trial cyclist riding in his aerobars.
Cruzbike’s powerful front wheel drive allows the most efficient possible power transfer: more effort = more speed. You can power with your legs alone... or add abdominal and upper body when needed to accelerate or climb on this recumbent bike.
Front wheel drive also allows you to equip your S30 with standard road bike components including a short chain. You'll find no frame flex and no wasteful idlers as on long-chain recumbent bikes, but still have all the advantages of an incredibly aerodynamic and comfortable body position.
The seat and headrest is designed to perfectly support your back and neck while allowing you the freedom to use your arms, chest and abs to power up hills.
The Silvio has been ridden to win races and set records, but it also has front and rear suspension making it a terrific commuter bike. It’s also a terrific bike to take a long, long way or for a pleasure ride around the neighborhood.
Silvio S30 is sold as a frameset. The framset includes:
- Main frame with integrated seat
- Air-suspended front triangle
- Suspended rear triangle
Wheels, tires, components, and accessories, are sold separately.
NEW: You can now order a completely built up bike! For details and pricing e-mail email@example.com.
If you choose to purchase the frameset only, you may purchase your wheels, tires, components and accessories at your local bike shop or online. We recommend SRAM 20-speed systems in the Apex, Rival, Force, or Red groupet; or Shimano 20-speed systems in the 105, Ultegra, or Dura Ace groupsets.
Note: Cruzbike recumbent bikes should be enjoyed on smooth roads and paths, if you take your Cruzbike on rough surfaces, the bike should be examined carefully afterward for loose connections, bolts or damage to fork and frame. ?
Silvio S30 version 2.2 delivers the following improvements to version 2.0:
- Larger boom and slider for even better power delivery
- Accommodates 11-speed systems
- Improved front derailleur cable management for easier set up and adjustment
- Press-fit RD hanger to keep everything in order on front wheel changes
- 3 mm additional tire clearance on the fork
- Accommodates up to a 28c tire
- Improved headrest attachment
- Additional cable adjuster position on slider clamp
- Front light attachment point
Silvio version 2.0 delivered the following improvements to version 1.5:
- Single hydroformed tube, replaced a three piece cut and mitred frame.
- Better aerodynamics around the mainframe
- improved rear wheel travel, and a softer rear suspension setting
- Pre-load adjustment on the rear suspension
- Headrest now standard, and is integrally mounted into the hydroform frame, with single bolt adjustment.
- More recline on the seat, now 27 degrees.
- Removable carbon fiber seat
- More narrow front drop out assembly - standard MTB skewers are compatible
- New handlebar mounting, including the ability to route wires into the slide
- Wide bearing chainstay clamps, trickle down technology from Vendetta
Silvio version 1.5 delivered the following improvements to version 1.0
- A completely revised front triangle
- Drop nose boom provided better FD mounting and compatibility
- Boom Slider redesign facilitated both very short and very tall riders on one frameset
- Lighter pivot clamp assembly
- Lighter slider clamp assembly