Forum availability and speed

TheCaki

Hi guys:
Since joining the Cruzbik forums I've been noticing that some days it not responding or very slow that borders the unusable. Right now for example, pages are timing out due to network error. I'm accessing it from my company network that is unlikely to be the culprit, but I've also experienced the issue from home. Anybody else experiencing the issue?
Thanks

Mark B

Zen MBB Master
Hi guys:
Since joining the Cruzbik forums I've been noticing that some days it not responding or very slow that borders the unusable. Right now for example, pages are timing out due to network error. I'm accessing it from my company network that is unlikely to be the culprit, but I've also experienced the issue from home. Anybody else experiencing the issue?
Thanks

No problems, for me. I get on and do what I want from home and from work..

Mark

I have occasionally had problems with speed. Usually a refresh does it. I just refresh the browser and it is there. This has only occurred about five times in the past seven months.

This problem went away after I had my computer cleaned of malware. I also had installed Malware bytes. This is on a Mac computer. Malware slowed down the entire computer. Fast as ever now. So maybe have your computer checked for malware.

Balor

Zen MBB Master
I have same problems both at home and at work.
Funny thing is, that problems begin when I'm logged in. When I'm logged out, the forums work fine.
No malware, this forum is the only one that experience massive slowdowns for me.