anybody there

Ravcon

I have called and emailed with no response trying to figure out how far out getting a new vendetta is. I am starting to wonder if cruzbike is still in business. Any suggestions?

ratz

Wielder of the Rubber Mallet
Most assuredly still in business. Trials and tribulations of being a small company that must travel around the country and the globe to conduct business. The principle players will at times be very busy and take a day or two to respond if they have to dig up information. They also travel to races, trade shows and the far east to work with the bike building industry. Depends on when you email them to the delay you can encounter. It's always safe to assume if they are slow that it's because they are working to get the next round of bikes ready. Quickest to respond will be support@cruzbike.com, robert@cruzbike.com (@Robert Holler) , and jonathan@cruzbike.com, Maria and Jim also respond personally, but we are getting into RAAM prep season and 3000 miles to a cure is also very busy so they can be tied up for days at a crack. Jim's a full time doctor too so that's always going to slow down a response. Longest I've gone without an email response was a little over a week when basically everyone was in Taiwan and in meetings all day every day.

Unfortunately the one thing the community here can't answer is when the ship dates are; if history holds it will be late June and they will go quick, and then another batch will hit in late September. But that's a total guess.

I placed my order for the V back in February when Maria responded “We may have a few as early as April, but definitely by mid July."
I'm also getting antsy, don't know if I'll have enough experience before a planned week long ride in August. Either way I'm excited!

Reactions: joy

Ravcon

Hopefully you get it with a little time to learn how to ride it! Thanks for the info and enjoy your August ride.

Ravcon

I have sent messages and called going on 3 weeks now. I glad yours is being sent enjoy as for me I am giving up, If they cant respond to sale me one I can imagine how they respond if you have a problem. Good luck and enjoy!

Lucia

Administrator
Staff member
I have sent messages and called going on 3 weeks now. I glad yours is being sent enjoy as for me I am giving up, If they cant respond to sale me one I can imagine how they respond if you have a problem. Good luck and enjoy!

I'd love to get your message to someone who can answer your questions, Ravcon. Email me at lucia@cruzbike.com and I'll shepherd it along to the person who can help you best. We just shipped the few V20s we got in stock to the first few people who placed deposits (in the order the deposits were placed) and are working to get the next batch in as quickly as we can - likely in July or August.

Maria Parker

Administrator
Hi Ravcon, I want to add my comments to Lucia's. We try really hard to answer all questions and e-mails in a timely way - I'm not sure why your's didn't get answered and I apologize. The problem with timeline questions is we don't really know. Our suppliers give us dates, and then don't get us the bikes on those dates. Even when I add weeks and months to what they say, they bikes arrive later. As we grow as a company, and are able to place larger orders, I am hopeful that will become less of an issue. We are now waiting for the next batch of V's and hope that they will be here in July. All the other bikes are in stock.

bladderhead

Zen MBB Master
My Silvio took ages to reach me. Glad I waited. I ordered my Grasshopper before they started manufacturing them. Good things take time. You can go to the shop and get a new Chinese mountain-bike and ride it home.