Charlotte Motor Speedway (CMS) - 10 mile TT - new recumbent record

trapdoor2

Zen MBB Master
I'll be there on vendetta this time. Going for track record for 60+ group riding yellow vendettas. Actually there were some very good times posted for 60+ and even 70+ was well represented. It's a quality event with chip timing. I'll chip in for Jason's entry fee if he gets out here (30 bucks pre register). Hope to see some of you out there on 9-12.
I'd be happy to contribute to the airfare. Getting Jason to agree might be problematic though...no hills! Can he stand to be bored for 17 minutes? Kids, y'know...:D

Gary123

Zen MBB Master
Damn. I wish I could go to Charlotte, just to watch!

I have to reserve my vacation time for the October Cruzbike ride in White Lake. Don't have enough reserve to burn on a trip to CMS.

I wonder if they do similar bike races at Talladega? Or Nashville?
Dunno but they should. It's a blast to ride on a Nascar track. Cost the organizers 3000 to rent track and it's tough to break even. Had 132 participants this round with alot of serious racers and alot of regular guys and gals riding their hearts out and having a ball

RojoRacing

Donut Powered Wise-guy
Dunno but they should. It's a blast to ride on a Nascar track. Cost the organizers 3000 to rent track and it's tough to break even. Had 132 participants this round with alot of serious racers and alot of regular guys and gals riding their hearts out and having a ball

It's like $25,000 to rent Laguna Seca for a weekday, weekends are more I hear.