Complete Di2 electronic shifting and Garmin Power pedals

LarryOz

Cruzeum Curator & Sigma Wrangler
Time to go electronic with you Cruzbike - Complete Di2 shifting system and Garmin (l/r) power meter pedals..
Shimano Di2 and Vector 2 pedals.jpg

Complete Shimano Ultegra 6870 11s Di2 Electronic Upgrade Kit-- Electronic Front Derailleur (Braze On) - Electronic Rear Derailleur: GS - Electronic Shift Levers - Internal Wires - Seat Post Battery (SM-BTR2) + Charger - Junction A - 5 Port - Junction B - 6 x Electric wires. Used about 1 season. (cost $950)

Extras:
  • ST-6871 - TT Aerobrakes (with shifter buttons) (cost $150)
  • SW-R6712 - Single Aero bar shifter (cost $50)
  • SMEWW01 - Di2 D-Fly Wireless Unit (allows your Garmin or other Di2 compatible computer to display the gear being used along with Di2 battery level eliminating the need to look down on the chainrings or cassette (cost $80)
  • extra 800mm wire (cost $20)
  • extra 600mm wire (cost $20)
  • extra 1000mm (cost $20)
  • SW R610 - 2 sets of sprint shifters (cost $100/each)
Total cost today ($1490)

Garmin Vector 2 Power meter pedals (left & right power). (msrp ~$999)

These were all used about 1 season, 80% indoor riding on a trainer. Everything taken wonderful care of and in excellent working condition.

Extra long cables designed to be mounted totally on the inside of your Cruzbike. The only thing exterior is the charging port

This whole set of stuff would cost you about $2600. (a lot less than I paid for it !)

First $1000 takes it all.

(If you happen to be going to Sebring and want it - I will bring it with me and help you set it up)

Thanks,
Larry
Send me an email if you are interested in the set (larryoslund@gmail.com)

super slim

Zen MBB Master
Larry what is replacing the Di2 system, and power meter?

How long would it take to fit at Sebring, now that all the correct cable lengths and location of junctions/charging points had already been sorted out, for a Vendetta!
How long did it take to install initially, with a LOT of trial and error for cable lengths?

LarryOz

Cruzeum Curator & Sigma Wrangler
Larry what is replacing the Di2 system, and power meter?
How long would it take to fit at Sebring, now that all the correct cable lengths and location of junctions/charging points had already been sorted out, for a Vendetta!
How long did it take to install initially, with a LOT of trial and error for cable lengths?
I have 2 other SRAM etap systems - this was a third backup - and I need the money to but a new set of wheels!
I just measured all the cable lengths and bought what was needed. No trial and error really.
It took a couple hours to do the initial "internal" setup, but drilling a couple small holes in the boom and chainstay are required and pulling the wires through those holes is also required. It is basically plug and play!
Bob (or someone) also had an entire thread on installing Di2 on an Vendetta on this forum. That is what I followed
I doubt it would take more than an hour to do it otherwise.
You going to be at Sebring?

3WHELZ

Guru
This is a great price!! If not going from a Dura-AceDi2 10sp setup to a XShifter 11sp RD/MTB combo, I would definitely give it consideration. I suspect that this setup will find a new home soon!

super slim

Zen MBB Master
I have 2 other SRAM etap systems - this was a third backup - and I need the money to but a new set of wheels!
I just measured all the cable lengths and bought what was needed. No trial and error really.
It took a couple hours to do the initial "internal" setup, but drilling a couple small holes in the boom and chainstay are required and pulling the wires through those holes is also required. It is basically plug and play!
Bob (or someone) also had an entire thread on installing Di2 on an Vendetta on this forum. That is what I followed
I doubt it would take more than an hour to do it otherwise.
You going to be at Sebring?
No Sebring trip, as I am in "the land of the Shrimp on a Barby", "Down Under", living in Adelaide, where the GREATEST UCI race of the year(except the TDF), is run "The Tour Down Under"!!!
A $2,500 air fare is a bit high for a weekend trip, especially for a poor retiree!
I will be waiting anxiously for any updates during the race, and especially your report and videos afterwards.