Cruzbike Vendetta V20 - $3,000 - Tennessee

Discussion in 'Marketplace - Buy, Sell, Upgrade' started by lylewedel, Feb 17, 2017 at 1:49 PM.

1. lylewedel

lylewedel New Member

I am selling my Red/Black Cruzbike Vendetta V20.

I really don't want to sell this bike as it is a very fast bike for unfaired! I just don't ride it enough to justify keeping it as the Quest Velomobile is now my main ride as an all weather commuter! Also I am making room / funds for the WAW velomobile on order!

It was bought new at Recumbent Cycle Con several years ago. See photo below.

It only had about 15 miles on it when I purchased it from the origanal owner.

It has 1,624 Strava miles on it.

Also included are a few scratches from commuting with it for a good part of one year.

Here is the YouTube Walk Around Video -

$3,000 - includes delivery/meet halfway within 200 miles. If you need delivery farther it could possibly be arranged for more $$.

If you have questions or need photos of something let me know...

Thanks,

Lyle
    931-239-5193

1.jpg 2.jpg

2. MrSteve

MrSteve Zen MBB Master

It might help your prospective buyers to know where in Tennessee you are.
    For example, I live near Chattanooga... no no, don't get excited, I'm happy with my very own paid-for Vendetta.

3. lylewedel

lylewedel New Member

Good idea.

Bike is close to Clarkrange, TN

Thanks,

Lyle

MrSteve likes this.
  4. Tuloose

Tuloose Well-Known Member

What size chainstays? Standard or large?

5. ratz

ratz Wielder of the Rubber Mallet

After watching @CruzLike crushing it on his orange beast on the 24hour; and I can't help think this should hitch a ride home from Daytona with him. Just don't tell his wife I said so are he'll be facing n-2+1 = n-1

6. CruzLike

CruzLike Active Member

Thanks Bob
    I have watched the video and considered the opportunity. Looks like it will make someone a nice bike at a reasonable price.

7. lylewedel

lylewedel New Member

I think standard but I don't know for sure. Can someone let me know how to check for sure?

Thanks,

Lyle

8. ratz

ratz Wielder of the Rubber Mallet

It is a medium. The chain stay is easy to tell in the photo when you have looked at a lot of them.

9. lylewedel

lylewedel New Member

Thanks for the info!