Help with seat issue Silvio 1.5

TalleyHo

I am going to work on the bike fit and my position. I measured my xseam using the chair and wall method you sent. 47.75" without shoes. Thanks!

Thanks TalleyHo!! how can I contact you concerning the 150mm extension?
For everyone else, Thanks for all the tips! I am posting new pics of my riding position. I have moved forward in the seat (and down). I added 2.5 inches to the boom. My xseam is now measured at 47.5", per the Cruzbike method. I have not taken this configuration out for a ride yet, possibly tonight. What do you think?
You can call or text me at 207 three fifteen nineteen double zero. The extension should give you a bit more power, given the more acute hip angle, as well as improved aero. But I question the close bar set up currently as I much prefer full arm extension, maybe just a 10 degree elbow bend. Some sort of bullhorn bar could do that for you.

Wheelie

I just came in from a pain free, in control, 25 mile ride!!!! Speed-higher; Control- increased; Back pain-minimal(but I will add some padding per Super Slim)
Honestly, this was the first really enjoyable ride I have gone out on since committing to the bike. I cannot thank everyone enough.

super slim

Zen MBB Master
That looks a lot more comfortable!!!
With the BB about 2" above the CL of your hips, I don't think a 150 mm extension will help.

Ride the bike and see how it feels and do small 5 mm adjustments to the BB position, using the clamp at the headstem.

The length from the BB to the underside of the handle bars is set by clamp between the BB Boom and the Slider tube and should set once, so the thigh just does not touch the handle bar!