Merry Christmas to all Cruzbikers from Downunder

super slim

Zen MBB Master
Merry Christmas and a Merrier New Year from Super Slim and his family of four Downunder Cruzbikes!

We are suffering under 30 C (85 F) temperatures for our Christmas Lunch, that starts in 2 hours, with a course of prawns, followed by Ham, roast Turkey, and hopefully roast potatoes!

I hope all your heaters are working well, the roads are not icy, and the roast turkey and potatoes are cooked to perfection tomorrow!!!

2017 has been a great year for Cruzbikers, and I reckon 2018 is going to be even better!

All my best wishes

Super Slim

Last edited:
Merry Christmas @super slim and to the Cruzbike tribe
I know the weather is terrible here in Adelaide :cool:.
Christmas lunch is on the way here also. Sadly no prawns I will have to bring some to the inlaws next year.

benphyr

Guru-me-not
And from Hamilton, Ontario, Canada a very merry Christmas to you all.
Dreaming of a white Christmas?
5-6" (15cm) just arrived in Oakville during the 3 Christmas Eve candlelight services I played. Only 3" (7cm) in Hamilton while I was away. Tomorrow night drops to -18 C.
But wouldn't trade it, the drive home was fun. And the kids in the snow tomorrow will be a blast.

Bentas

Merry Christmas to all, from balmy Tas ,28 degrees, perfect , about to fire up the barby for the second time big cooked breaky with all the fam this morning , fruit salad with lashings of King Island cream for lunch , marinated chicken kebabs, gourmet snags , and burgers for dinner , out on the deck ,won't be dark till 9:30 pm , love daylight saving.​

Reactions: Suz

nobrakes

Och aye the noo, very Christmas to all from Scotland. May 2018 bring you peace, joy and many miles of cycling happiness.

bladderhead

Zen MBB Master
Happy Christmas, Hanukkah, Winterval, John Lewis sales, whatever this day means to you. 10c and a bit of drizzle here on the Essex edge of London. Archetypal English weather. I do not know if there will be prawns, but there will be turkey, spuds and alcohol. And I say to you Ozzy lot: Congrats on the Ashes and enjoy Boxing Day.