Quickr #2

ratz

Wielder of the Rubber Mallet
One of the nice parts of upgrading the V20's is trickling parts down the fleet.
Plucky Blond really liked the change I made to the Quickr with the new 20x1⅜ Schwalbe Shredda tire and Qrings. So with a frame on hand it was time to build Quickr #2

Since we are on the road this is mostly going to be only photos. The new setup is butter smooth to ride. We'll be letting people try them out at the retreat and experience for themselves.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Lief

Guru Schmuru
Thanks for going to all this effort @ratz - Abby was loving these bikes and the 26" QX-100 so much.
I hadn't anticipated the need/desire to ride another bike but the option sure was amazing.
#LessonLearned

ratz

Wielder of the Rubber Mallet
Thanks for going to all this effort @ratz - Abby was loving these bikes and the 26" QX-100 so much.
I hadn't anticipated the need/desire to ride another bike but the option sure was amazing.
#LessonLearned

That was definitely one of those; if we are going that far and they fit in the car ideas. Now that the ideas have been seen by Robert and others; and the stock bikes are morphing is new and exciting ways I don't think they will be traveling that far again; especially since it reduces my car load time from 3 hours to 30 minutes :)

Then again if I can convince them to hold a retreat in the Minneapolis region they might make a second appearance.