SOLD-Cruzbike Silvio 1.5 reduced to $1000 plus shipping

kenhardwick

Reduced to $1,000 plus shipping on 2/11/17
Complete bike – Cruzbike Silvio 1.5 $ 1,600.00 plus shipping (
Approx. $150 - ShipBikes.com/FedEx with Insurance for continental USA )
Bike is located in Arvada, Colorado

Bike packed and shipped as 2 boxes; 1 for the wheels and one for the remainder of bike. Bike will need to be reassemble on your end. Bike has already been disassembled (including seat) and packed (see photos). Original Cruzbike assembly instructions available via email.

Have enjoyed riding my Silvio 1.5 since purchasing in July,2012. However, on May 4th of this year, I had a stroke. Almost fully recovered now, but just do not have the balance and confidence to ride a 2-wheeler. So, I am riding a tadpole trike now. Had originally thought about keeping it and buying the Cruzbike Trike attachment. However, there is no definite date when these will be available.

Unlike many of the Cruzbikes I seen sold on this forum, this one has over 15,000 mile and has the paint scratches to prove it. So, don’t expect it to be “new” looking but this was my primary “ride” before the stroke so totally rideable.

From Original Invoice - July,2012
1 x Silvio 1.5 Frameset - $2,190.00
1 x Assembly Pack - Shimano Ultegra Triple - $1,070.00
1 x Cruzbike 700c Aero 67s road wheels - $345.00
1 x Silvio Chainstay Extension - $90.00 (150mm)

Bike originally bought in 2012 so about 15,000 miles on it.

Changes/replacements.
Wheels replaced in Nov,2014 so basically one season of about 4,000 miles.
Front fork as it was replaced in March,2015 – New fork has tabs for disk brakes
Cruzbike cushion replaced with Ventisit Seat Cushion – Comfort June,2014
Delta Alloy Bicycle Stem Raiser added due to my height (6’3”) but easily removable
Cruzbike Handlebar replaced with WTB Mountain Road Drop Bar
Shimano Ultegra rear derailer replaced with same in 2014

Photos
https://flic.kr/s/aHskNpYtjC

I've tired to include as much history on this as I could. Please post any questions you might have.

Last edited:

ratz

Wielder of the Rubber Mallet
Once a tribe member always a tribe member, make sure we get some pics of you on your trike in the bike rack forum.

kenhardwick

"Once a tribe member always a tribe member, make sure we get some pics of you on your trike in the bike rack forum."
Thanks Bob..I'll be sure to do that.

One thing I didn't mention on my post was the GREAT support one receives from the owners and employees of Cruzbike and from all the "tribe" members. Also, my local LBS were always willing to work on my Silvio.

Cruzbike Chris

Good to hear you are getting better KEN. Thanks again for the TEST ride years ago, sold me on the Silvio for sure. My conversion was a great start but getting on your bike at the rally in OK was an awesome teaser and glad I made the switch. Merry Christmas to you and family. Ride safe my friend.

super slim

Zen MBB Master
Ken, I hope recover quickly, and you improve enough to get back on two wheels again!
When looking at your photos of the Silvio V1.5, compared to my Silvio V1.0, there were a LOT of big improvements in a short time, especially with the front power Triangle!

As a tribe member I thank you for your very informative, and thoughtful inputs to the Forum!
As our wise man Charles says "It has not happened until photos are supplied! so we would like to see you new tadpole, and your thoughts of it!

kenhardwick

Just too much stuff in garage and need to make room for 2nd Trike. So, reducing price to $ 1,000.00 plus shipping (Approx. $150 - ShipBikes.com/FedEx with Insurance for continental USA ) Accept Paypal.
Bike is located in Arvada, Colorado and already partially disassembled, boxed and ready to ship.