This guy is selling one of the original 12!

MailSeanBell

I don't have a cruz bike. I have a long way to go to convince the wife that the free rider is a good idea, but then I found this and thought that one of you fanatics might actually put out the coin to have one of the original 12 ;) .

http://cgi.ebay.com/Silvio-Cruzbike-Shimano-Ultegra-Components_W0QQitemZ290237167076QQihZ019QQcategoryZ56195QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

jeebus

Man, who does this "jeebus121" character think he is, just swooping in in the middle of the night and hitting "buy it now". Lucky devil, getting himself a bargain on a shiny new-ish silvio.

I bet he's mechanically incompetent too and will be all over the forums here pretty soon whining for help with tweaking this and that.

..... Oh wait, it's me! I just bought a silvio :) . How about that. -- Wish me luck everybody. I kind of want to put qrings on it, but I'll probably try it as-is for a while first.

- Mark

Robert Stewart

jeebus wrote: Man, who does this "jeebus121" character think he is, just swooping in in the middle of the night and hitting "buy it now". Lucky devil, getting himself a bargain on a shiny new-ish silvio.

I bet he's mechanically incompetent too and will be all over the forums here pretty soon whining for help with tweaking this and that.

..... Oh wait, it's me! I just bought a silvio :) . How about that. -- Wish me luck everybody. I kind of want to put qrings on it, but I'll probably try it as-is for a while first.

- Mark

Hehe, welcome to the club Mark. :)
IMHO, you are right to get used to the bike as is before changing anything. Then you will have a better idea of which changes will suit you best.
Cheers,
Rob