Took The Plunge (figureatively)

mzweili

Guru
Kneedrachen, I remember having had some contacts with you on a trike forum.
I did the ''plunge'' 3 years ago. I'm really happy with my Silvio 2.1.
Start with the stock equipment. Once you are up and safely riding you can think about some tweaks and upgrades.
Have a close look at ''ratz's'' build diary (on BROL) and all the tweaks that Rick Youngblood tested.
Good luck !

KneeDrachen

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I am sure I will be "that guy" with a tons of questions of seemingly inane and arcane need. I will keep you all updated as things progress, I am assuming I get a shipping notification once the S30 is on its way.

ratz

Wielder of the Rubber Mallet
Well hopefully I don't get off at the wrong stop. are you going to the philly show?
Yes, at the Ritz at the Bourse; longest running midnight showing of Cruzbike race videos. we get up and act out Larry, Ben, Maria, and Jason greatest wins in-front of the actual videos.

KneeDrachen

I heard from Robert yesterday, hopefully the build will begin today or tomorrow. Do they all ship from the Pacific Northwest?

Also ordered 2 mirrors and the smaller underseat bag.

KneeDrachen

Got to meet some of the Cruzbike folks today. Maria and Lucia were more than gracious as my wife, daughter, son and I took up way too much of their time. I managed to ask Jacob more questions than anyone has a right to do. All were very polite and thanked us for stopping by the booth. It was nice to see folks that are genuinely in tune to their customers, it isn't just a job for them but a mindset. After meeting so many sales folks from CannonTrekalized where they know about the product but it is still business, this experience was very different. I am excited to receive the S30 after seeing one in person. Most amazing, to my wife and myself was how humble Maria is despite all of her accomplishments. After meeting some folks from the Pro Tour both domestic and abroad, she is so grounded it is refreshing to see that despite incredible accomplishments, there is still a down-to-earth person to meet.