Upgraded S30 Silvio for sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace - Buy, Sell, Upgrade' started by Ifan Payne, Apr 30, 2017.

1. Ifan Payne

Ifan Payne Member

I'm selling my Silvio S30 for $3,250. I saw a prototype of the T50 at the recumbent bike show in Cinncinati, fell in love with it, and have bought one on Kickstarter.

I bought the Silvio frame and then built it up as follows:

Spyre SLC disk brakes
    Shimano Deaore HB-M525A hubs
    SRAM Red fron derailleur
    FSA 165 cranks with 50/34 chainrings
    SRAM 11/36 cassette
    SRAM XO rear derailleur
    SRAM Red brifters
    Mavic Open Pro wheels
    Continental Gator Hardshell 28mm rires
    Volae wide comfort carbon seat
    Ventist Volae wide comfort seat Pad
    ADEM adjustable Headrest

I will include the bottle cage for which I had the back locking plate machine before Cruzbike started selling their version. I will ship the bike anywhere at buyer's cost.

Attached Files:

RojoRacing likes this.
  2. Joel Gese

Joel Gese New Member

3. Joel Gese

Joel Gese New Member

Hi Ifan, I have three questions. Where are You located? Will you ship the bike? Also do you have the original seat as well. I am very interested in your bike. Joel Gese, Spokane, WA ,

4. DavidCH

DavidCH In thought; expanding the paradigm of traversity

Great looking bike. It looks in perfect condition. How many miles have you done on it?

5. Ifan Payne

Ifan Payne Member

1400 miles and, yes, it is in great condition!

6. Ifan Payne

Ifan Payne Member

Hi Geese,

1) I am in central New Mexico.
    2) Yes I will ship the bike anywhere at the buyer's cost.
    3) Yes, I do still have the original seat and seat pad.

8. Ifan Payne

Ifan Payne Member

9. Ifan Payne

Ifan Payne Member

Dropping my price on the Silvio S30 to $2,950. I will ship it anywhere in the US for a flat $75.00.

Here are the specs again

Spyre SLC disk brakes
    Shimano Deaore HB-M525A hubs
    SRAM Red fron derailleur
    FSA 165 cranks with 50/34 chainrings
    SRAM 11/36 cassette
    SRAM XO rear derailleur
    SRAM Red brifters
    Mavic Open Pro wheels
    Continental Gator Hardshell 28mm rires
    Volae wide comfort carbon seat
    Ventist Volae wide comfort seat Pad
    ADEM adjustable Headrest

I will include the bottle cage for which I had the back locking plate machine before Cruzbike started selling their version. I will ship the bike anywhere at buyer's cost.

10. BikeGary

BikeGary New Member

Hi! is it possible to mount a trunk bag on the back of your bike? And is it still available?
    -Gary

11. Ifan Payne

Ifan Payne Member

Gary -

Yes, It is still available.

Depending on what type of trunk bag you have in mind, the answer is yes. I am including a selection, others on this forum I am sure can direct you towards other solutions.

Silvio With Arkel Bag.JPG Silvio-Viscachy.jpg IMG_3803.JPG

12. BikeGary

BikeGary New Member

Looks cool! That rack in the first photo. Is that a custom rack? Do you know the manufacturer?

13. BikeGary

BikeGary New Member

One other question. Clearance for fenders on the S30? Would I have to use the narrowest low clearance fenders? I haven't been riding in the rain since I left Seattle as San Diego rain has like zero visibility, a wall of water, vs that never ending mist. So this is more of a general question.

14. Ifan Payne

Ifan Payne Member

OK, so first - the rack is a Jandd front rack used as rear rack , and the full fit-out is here http://www.patricklyford.com/2012/06/

Second, a number of folks use Roadracer 2 fenders. I bought a set and started to get them ready for mounting but never finished that project, so if you were to buy the Silvio I would toss them in the box for you.

If you search "silvio fender" on this forum you will come up with some alternatives.

15. Lief

Lief Guru Schmuru

@BikeGary - I searched for my post on custom fender fitment and found that I don't have one.

It might not be relevant to many/most/all folks anymore - the newer models were able to contribute improved design considerations for things like fenders - but I really should post my setup at least for posterity.

So if any of these fine folks need YAI (yet another idea) for fenders; they will have it.

16. Ifan Payne

Ifan Payne Member

Yes, please repost your fender setup.

Lief likes this.
  17. gchichester

gchichester New Member

Ifan,
    Is your S30 still available?

18. Ifan Payne

Ifan Payne Member

Sorry, Sold

19. Ifan Payne

Ifan Payne Member

SOLD

20. Lief

Lief Guru Schmuru

@gchichester - @Bryan Schlinkmann just posted one for sale on another thread.
    Only 700 miles on it but at least 7000 smiles!

Bryan Schlinkmann likes this.