V20 Hand Painted Edition for Sale - SOLD

pedlpadl

I love this bike, but I've decided to sell it for several reasons. Traffic is getting worse around here. Too many inattentive and malicious people on the roads. My knee has been giving me problems and I haven't been able to train very much this year. And I've gotten the golf bug.

This is a hand painted edition V20. I read somewhere there were only 10 of these made. I bought it as a frame set in December 2015. It's got about 2000 miles on it. Never crashed. The seat pan has a scratch and the drop outs have some paint rubbed off from putting the bike in a trainer. Other than that it is in great condition.

Shimano Ultegra 6800 group set.
50/34 compact double crankset with 165mm cranks
11/32 11 speed cassette
Ultegra 6800 caliper breaks
Ultegra 6800 wheels. Tubeless ready, although I ran with tubes.
Conti GP 4000 S II tires
Adem headrest mounted to the stock headrest tubes
Cruzbike headrest bottle cage mount
Ventisit seat pad

I'm asking $3600. I will have it packed and shipped at the buyers expense, or I will drive a reasonable distance to meet up with you.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/149853995@N03/shares/8Bv0K4

Suz

I wonder if it's due to the new V announcement on the 18th. People may be waiting to see what it's like first.

Good luck with the sale.

ratz

Wielder of the Rubber Mallet
I wonder if it's due to the new V announcement on the 18th. People may be waiting to see what it's like first.

That's definately it; people are just waiting. The new V20 are going to be a small inventory based on the wording we've seen. That means they will sell out fast and the use market should roar back to life. This is also the end of the Northern hemisphere riding season. People don't buy bikes that will then sit in the basement/garage all winter. There's always a lull until the Southern ride seasons kick in. Around November things start to sell fast again,... then a lull in Feb and a big uptick in March and April.

jackofallbikes

I'm asking $3600. I will have it packed and shipped at the buyers expense, or I will drive a reasonable distance to meet up with you.

Firm on price?

Last edited:

pedlpadl

This bike is still for sale. I'll throw in shipping to the lower 48 states, or I'll drop the price to $3400 for pick up or reasonable distance delivery.

DavidCH

In thought; expanding the paradigm of traversity
At that price... it has to go. By the way... what size gate does your rear deurallier have?

Rich

I am very interested in your bike and am not that far away from you!
I have been wanting to upgrade from my Q559 and was planning on getting a new S40 this summer, but cannot pass up this sweet deal.
I am in meetings all day today, so we can discuss it tonight or tomorrow.
Text me at (804) 928-3539.